/* */

January 21, 2008

Pani Puri - Indian Crack?


We had loads of fun in our cooking class this month. The class was about Indian street food. what better then Pani Puri and Aloo tikki right? We also made Kaara pori (churmura).

I thought it was an acquired taste, but trust me when I say everyone loved it. The students made everything from scratch . The puris were perfect and I served it to everyone just like in India. Dunked the puri in the pani and they all waited in line to have them.

One of my students came to me and says,"this is Indian crack! I am addicted!" Now that is a compliment and I know she is hooked. One of them is planning on serving it for a party. I thoroughly enjoyed giving this class. It was a blast!



If you are interested to get the recipe, please send me an email.

Labels: , , ,