Protein Laden Paniyaram
Black eyed peas - 2 tbsp
Masoor dhal - 2 tbsp
Yellow Moong Dhal - 2 tbsp
Channa Dhal - 2 tbsp
Green moong dhal - 2 tbsp
Whole uradh dhal (skin on) - 1/2 cup
Red Chilly - 3 to 4
Ginger - 1 inch
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
- Soak all of the above except the ginger and curry leaves for about an hour.
- Grind it to a smooth batter along with the ginger adding water as needed.
- Chop the curry leaves and mix it with the batter.
- Add salt to taste.
- Let the batter sit in room temperature for about 5 hours.
- Heat a paniyram skillet (Aebleskiver pan) .
- Pour a ladle of batter and drizzle some oil over each of them .
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.