/* */

July 11, 2006

What's happening in my world?!


I have been taking pictures of a whole bunch of food that I have been preparing, but I am yet to download them onto my PC and start writing away. Lots of things have been happening in our lives and I am in one of those phases where I cant tell the difference from right to left. As I told you guys earlier, my niece and nephew are here with us and we have been taking them around. I will be blogging about

1. Our lightning trip to San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Hotel Saravana Bhavan, Hooters , Mystery Spot (believe me , all this in one day driving from Sacramento)
2. Recipes - Sodhi, Pav Bhaji, Puzhi Molagai (green chilies in tamarind sauce), Puzhiyodarai mix ( tamarind rice mix), Pitlai (like sambhar)
3. My experiences with our 9 year old niece .


I am trying to get my act together and once I get my laptop after repairs, I would be less handicapped ( I miss it!) and will start blogging.. bear with me dear friends!